Vaping has been the current trend in drug usage method as compared to smoking which most people used in the past. In this article, which shall focus on which method is less harmful to use despite the fact that both are detrimental to human health.
Drug abuse have let to many bad effects to humans, there has been a lot of awareness to people encouraging them to quit drug abuse but all has been in vain since people are addicted to it. Finding a way in which people can abuse drugs but be of less effect to their health shall be of much importance. Let us have a look at smoking vs vaping (a new method in the game).
Difference between vaping and Smoking
Smoking is the practice of combusting tobacco and ingesting the smoke that is produced by it while vaping is the act of breathing in and out vapor that has nicotine and the flavor produced by the device used for the process.
Effects of vaping as Compared to those of Smoking
According to the research, vaping has the following effects,
- It courses slow in development of brain in fetuses, children, and human brain
- The liquid that creates the vapour is dangerous to adults and children if they shallow or inhale it or if they get it into their skin.
- Vaping also has several dangerous chemicals including diacetyl, cancer chemicals and volatile organic compounds.
According to research, Smoking has the following effects,
- Damage to every organ in the human body
- Courses more than 90% of cancer deaths
- It courses about approximately 80% of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease
- An increased risk of death
- It leads to an increased risk of developing health conditions such as heart disease.
From the facts above, we can ascertain that it is better to smoke than to vape. But that is not enough, let us have a look at long term effects of both the two ways of drug usage
Long term effects of smoking
- Reduces sperm count for men
- Increases the risk of pregnancy loss or congenital disabilities
- Impairs immune system function
- It increases general inflammation
- It is able to course cancer to any party of the body
- It triggers asthma
- Lead to blockage in veins and arteries
- It increases the chances of getting a stroke
- It reduces the general health person, issues such as missed work and increased health core costs.
Long term effects of vaping
- Damage to lungs
- Weakened body immune system
- Delay In brain development for fetuses, children and teenager
Smoking has emerged to have a more count of effects to a human health as compared to vaping. For those who are addicted to abuse of drugs are advised to adopt vaping instead of smoking Greenace online dispensary. However, it should also be noted that less research have been done on vaping so it can still be dangerous. Users are advised to be careful.