There are a number of reasons why Cannabis users isolate themselves from people. This usually happens when one is addicted to the substance and cannot do without it. Alternatively they may have excuses onto why they tend to be alone. Below are some of the reasons why they may isolate themselves from others.
- Shame and guilt- shame and guilt can make a person isolate himself from others. For instance Cannabis users are usually accused of doing odd things. People tend to think that marijuana users are very immoral and can do unpleasant extraordinary things. To some extent, this is true and the abusers usually keep off peoples’ company in order to conceal themselves from the reality. They also feel guilty when any odd character is committed to a person or at a place. They might think that their presence is the impact of a certain condition on the affected person.
- Depression- majority of drug addicts lacks the courage to approach their trustees in confronting a problem. This is because they either trust nobody or they are afraid of sharing their personal problems with anybody. They instead continue abusing the substances as a method of relieving stress and anxiety. This may make them isolate themselves from others as they don’t want their friends and families to know that they are experiencing a problem.
- Chronic diseases- presence of chronic diseases is one of the effects of Cannabis abuse. To some extent, Marijuana is a medicine that relieves pain when used as prescribed. When it is overused, it may turn to be very poisonous to the metabolic processes occurring in the body tissues and cells. Those who are affected may isolate themselves from people as they may think that they may be confronted by them. They can also remain all alone in order to tackle their illnesses solely. Some may also isolate themselves from their families as a way of reducing cost of medication to the family members.
- Bad odor or smell- it is obvious that substance users usually produce bad smell after using the substances. They usually isolate themselves from people because they might not want them to know that they are using the substances. Some even use air fresheners and mouth sprays in order to do away with the smell. This usually happens in the initial or experimental stage of addiction. Strong addicts of Cannabis do not bother to observe sanitation since they are already in the habitual and or compulsive use addiction stage. Due to the bad scent and lack of hygiene, they opt to be all alone in a private place so as to enclose their dirt and irresponsibility.
- Hallucinations- Marijuana users tend to hallucinate on things that are actually not present. They may experience several types of hallucinations such as; auditory, olfactory, tactile and visual hallucinations. When they come to realize that these things does not exist in reality, they isolate themselves, and usually regard themselves as mentally ill.
To sum up, there are several reasons why Cannabis abusers may isolate themselves from others Kush Oil Vaping products. They can still be helped through procedural rehabilitation depending on the level of addiction they are involved in.